Magnetic paddle – Porsche 991-718
KMP Magnetic paddles
Superior Feedback and Tailored Design Without Compromises
Discover a new dimension of driving control and aesthetic finesse with KMP Magnetic Paddles. Engineered to perfection, our paddles seamlessly integrate into your vehicle. With its instant plug-and-play installation, an exquisite design and functionality that leaves no room for compromise.
- Plug and Play Simplicity: Effortless installation. The plug-and-play design ensures easy and convenient installation by yourself.
- Superior Feedback Feeling: Our paddles deliver superior feedback.
- Aesthetics and Design: The paddles are specifically made for the factory steering wheel. The shape and function seamlessly match the original steering wheel.
- No Compromises Made: We believe in delivering excellence, no exceptions.
- Tailored Design for Each Model: Your vehicle deserves the best, tailored precisely to its design. Our paddles fit seamlessly, creating an integration that’s both functional and stylish.
- Nice and Crisp Feedback Paddles: The crisp feedback paddles provide an immediate and satisfying response.
- High grade materials: Aluminium 7075, matt anodized.
The package includes paddle shifters designed to match the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) style. Additionally, Weissach package style paddles are available upon request.
– GT3 RS
– GT3 (RS)
– GT2 RS
– Carrera (S/T/GTS)
– Targa (S)
– 718 GT4 (RS)
– 718 Cayman (S)
– 718 Boxter (S)
– 718 Cayman GTS (4.0)
– 718 Boxter GTS (4.0)
– 718 Spyder
– Cayenne (S/GTS)
– Cayenne Turbo (S)
– Macan (S/GTS)
– Macan Turbo
If you’re uncertain about whether the paddles will be compatible with your Porsche, you can verify their fit by comparing the part number on your existing paddles to the one provided below.
PN 95B.927.197.B – Left
PN 95B.927.198.B – Right
If you are still uncertain about whether the paddles will fit your Porsche, you are always welcome to contact us for assistance.
Please log in here to view this content