Bosch M5 ABS – Clubsport
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
The Bosch ABS M5 system increases brake effectiveness and makes it easier to control slightly unstable vehicles. With the different control settings the driver can select the specific map for the different type of weather, racetrack and his driving style.
The ABS M5 Kit Clubsport is developed for the operation in front-, rear- or 4-wheel drive vehicles. A generic wiring harness (braided sleeving) is included in the kit. This enables us to provide the kit with a significantly reduced price in comparison to the standard ABS M5 Kit with individual motorsport loom. The ABS M5 Kit Clubsport is specifically adapted for motorsport use. Individual car parameters like e.g. vehicle weight, vehicle track, wheel weights, wheel circumferences, wheel base or number of increments can be calibrated by the end-user using the software and MSA-Box (not included).
After an order has been placed, our support engineer will get in contact to check al technical details such as speed sensor signal pickups and CAN-Bus speeds.
Included in the kit
- Hydraulic unit with attached ECU 1,910 g
- 2 pressure sensors 40 g/each
- Yaw/acceleration sensor 60 g
- 12 position function switch 50 g
- 4 wheel speed sensors DF11 standard 50 g/each
- ABS warning light (MIL) 50 g
- Standard wiring harness 1,540 g
- Mounting and vibration-damping boards 80 g
- Mounting board for hydraulic unit 212 g
Not included in the kit
- Circuit breakers
- Braking hoses
- Car specific speed sensors
- Mating connectors
Please log in here to view this content